Sheep Hill Chalet is a Black Hills-inspired rustic modern cabin for rent located in beautiful Lead, South Dakota. Built in the heart of nature, on a plot of over 6.5 acres and bordered by the Black Hills National Forest, this rental residence will charm you with its modern architecture and antique rustic touches.
Newly built in March 2018, Sheep Hill Chalet offers a ranch style open concept combining living room, dining room, and kitchen, ideal for gatherings between friends and family. The living room has huge 16 foot windows while the abundant windows and sliding glass door offers natural light and a magnificent view of the forest which surrounds it. Cozy up by the double-sided stone wood-burning fireplace in the living room and dining room. Sit in awe of the huge custom mural artwork by South Dakota native, artist Shaine Schroeder.
The master bedroom has its own private wing featuring a queen bed and a master bath. The other wing has two bedrooms with a queen bed and another with two bunk beds. There are two full baths and one half bath. A loft area above the guest bedroom is a cozy play area for kids.
Outside, a large covered patio invites you to relax and indulge with a four-season spa, a BBQ grill, patio furniture/table, and an unobstructed view of the Black Hills National Forest.
- Master bedroom with private bath
- Guest suite with queen bed
- Guest bedroom with 2 bunk beds
- 2 full baths, one half bath
- Capacity: 8 people
- Hot tub
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Fire pit outside
- BBQ grill
- 6.5 acre plot with unobstructed views of the Black Hills National Forest
- 10 minutes to Deadwood and 10 minutes to Terry Peak Ski Resort
- Off Season - $325
- Peak Season - $400 (Friday/Saturday $425)
- Holidays - $450
- Holidays and events are subject to different rates
- See 'Rates' page for more info